Sunday, August 1, 2010

I wonder

I'm doing my report for Biochemistry on Microscopy. I was required to draw roughly 11 diagrams of various cells. I think I wasn't too hard(though I can't draw well). I can just draw approximately like what I see. It shouldn't be too far from accurate. However, it turned out that drawing really wasn't the problem. It was the front part. The aim and objective - I wonder what is the difference. Then, there is the intro and method - I wonder what to write there. Then the discussion - I wonder if I should copy the questions or diretly write the answer. Oh, the drawings actually created a tiny problem - I wonder if I should draw on both side of the paper or only one side. If on both side, afraid report not tidy. If single side, it's a waste.... not sustainable... not USM-like. I wonder....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yeah~ Asked the lecturer and had all my questions answered in less than 10 minutes. Wow~ That was fast. Thumbs up for Miss Mageswary~ That was efficient teaching =)

    ReplyDelete