Sunday, May 6, 2012

To show or not to show? Part 3.

Part 3 at last! Horray! The end. lol~ Just kidding. Come on. Don't be angry. Gosh, you have such bad temper (not as bad as mine tho' lol). Anyway, it's just such a coincidence part 3 is on whether or not to show your anger. And just to prevent you from exploding, I'll show you the spoiler: DON'T! So, stop showing your anger. lol. Anyway, back to the post~ XD


Okay, as usual, the ways to show anger. First on the list as we all know is... *drumroll*... post it as a status on facebook and tweet~ Yeah! Okay, next, kill someone, shoot them multiple times in the head and heart, slice and dice them and then feed them to their loved ones, explode on someone, go into emo mode, be a recluse, talk to yourself, complain to the whole world, go crazy, start going on rampage, set fire to the world! Anyway, as usual, facebooking is not that bad actually as long as you don't annoy anyone. Killing might be the best choice. Exploding on someone, err, I'll leave this one for the last. Going into emo mode, well, for me, that might be the best choice as no one would notice anyway, so it won't affect anyone =.=" The same goes for being a recluse, no one would notice even if I you go missing for a year the whole day, they would just think I'm you are with another group of friends, so it might actually be a good choice. Talking to oneself... err... that feels kinda stupid, no? anyway, better than keeping all those anger to yourself I guess. Practice this when alone lol. Complaining to the whole world, literally, is another annoying way of expressing anger and I do that a whole lot lol. I'm sorry for the annoyance I caused, I can't help it, I just need to release the anger somewhere. Well, main point is, it is annoying, avoid it. Go crazy or going on a rampage.... err, I've never tried smashing stuff yet, I did go crazy by pulling innocent grass off the ground when I'm angry *sorry grass* I know now everyone think of me as a violent grass killer. Well, don't do that unless you want to be caught by the police for committing homicide, wait it should be horticide?

Anyway, back to exploding on someone. I gave it it's own paragraph, how touching because it is serious matter. Exploding to others is a very dangerous thing. Imagine the impact of a dynamite can cause paralysis. If it's in a large amount it might even kill. Even if it doesn't kill, it might make someone comma for life, become the so-called plant-man, err... not plantman as in megaman, but a plant man as in 植物人(is that even correct?). Okay, seriously, all those might not happen as we know the exploding I meant was throwing word-bombs, not real bombs. Anyway, it's still a dangerous thing to do even if it's just a word-bomb. Why? Why, you ask me? Imagine if I bomb you now. With just words. Won't that hurt? There's no physical wound. Of course. But what about other wounds? To the heart? To the pride? To the feeling? To the mental? To the conscience? Exploding on others can be the most effective way to release anger sometimes but it definitely isn't the best way if you want to have any friend left by your side by the end of it all. The worst way to release anger is by exploding. And in my case even worse than worst because I have the incapability to simply explode on anyone but those close to me. So, imagine losing all those people close to oneself because of showing one's anger.

Conclusion? Don't explode. Maybe the best way to express anger is by writing a private blog or diary to express all the anger. Or maybe, talk to people who can accept all those complains without actually interrupting.  Don't find those who like to interrupt. That will make you even more angry unless you like to hear people comment, which I don't think most people would like. When we complain, usually, we just want others to listen to us, not comment on it. Because we just want to release the anger pent inside, not looking for advice or comments. Another method would be to pull innocent grass *omg! I'm teaching people how to commit horticide!* just do some vigorous physical activity. The hormone produced might just help, it might or might not, it depends. Anyway, just keep in mind, no exploding. I'm still working on that lol, an extreme exploder here. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment