Saturday, March 24, 2012

Is this considered productive?

So, today, I did some stuff more than usual. I start off with guitar practice - practiced the song for the co-curricular day and tried to pluck "happy birthday" really clumsily. Up till now, I still can't estimate accurately the position of the fret without looking. Even my friend who doesn't learn guitar can estimate better =.=" Next, I practiced tongue twister for next week test. Tongue twister indeed because I can't speak properly anymore lol. Then, I read a chapter(out of 15!) of the Arthasastra by Kautilya for our Islamic and Asian Civilisation group work. That was really exhausting. Next up, I did some revision on French to prepare for the spelling test next week (sigh, another test). There's yet another test which subject I haven't revise yet. And there's gonna be a quiz for psychology tutorial every week (haven't revise this one too). T.T I'm slacking off now ain't I? I need a rest! Okay... Maybe it isn't productive afterall. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment