Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Last Night

So, Earthlings, here I am again.... This time, I'm still not continuing with the song post.... anyway, maybe I'll never continue.... maybe.... Okay, back to the post. Tonight is the last night.... last.... night.... Oh, sorry, I kept on mentioning last night but forgot the main point. It's the last night for the night class. So, it's farewell to those students. These months were great. It was fun being a part of the class. (It would have been much more fun if I could have just loosen up a bit.... stupid shyness.... T.T). Anyway, now that it's the end, there is nothing more we can do for them. I can just wish them all the best of luck. May they be able to pass their public examination with flying colors. I wish to see A's~ Gonna miss them....



I have real weird pose.... =.=" awkward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment