Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kris Allen - Man In The Mirror

So, the story is like this. Facebook like to recommend us stuff to like. One day, it recommends Kris Allen. "Whoever is he?" I wondered as I'm pretty much not connected to the outside world. Anyway, I liked the page. And time passes by I kinda forget about the page until recently I saw it on my facebook like page. Kris Allen... Hmm.. A singer... So I went to browse the net see if he has any good song and I stumbled upon this song. Man in the Mirror. Nice song. Telling us to change ourselves first. Anyway, I later found out that his version of Man in the Mirror isn't the full version, the full version is much longer but anyway to me, the message I want is there. Change start with us. The missing part of the song is about poverty that we pretend we don't see. Anyway, after the jump~


LYRIC

Oh
I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life(I've tried making change many times in mine)
It's gonna feel real good(I know, I just never manage a change, so it feels bad)
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right(Haiz... I always make it wrong)
A summer's disregard
Broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other on the wind you know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
{Oh}
I'm asking him to change his ways(The man in the mirror is too stubborn!)
{Oh}
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change(If just I'm not that stubborn)

I'm starting with the
{Man in the mirror oh boy}
Man in the mirror boy
I'm asking him to
Change his ways(You should ask me to change)
{Without change}
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make the change(If just it is that easy)
Gotta get it right
While you got the time
You can't close your
Your mind(How to open it?)
{Man in the mirror oh yeah}
You gotta make that change
Whoa
{Change his ways without change}(I don't understand what this means)
No message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that
Change
{Na na na na na na}
Na na na na na(ha ha ha ha haiz....)

No comments:

Post a Comment