Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Should be happy but... Haiz...

I finished my WUS 101 Business Plan! Yeah! Now only left printing it out, bind it and last but not least burn into a disc and pass up! Yeah! Good thing it's done before Thursday. It has to be passed up then. Anyway, need to print, bind and burn before 8.30p.m on Thursday.

But,... Haiz... Just after back from WUS meeting with group members, I open Facebook and received a bad news! A friend, he was admitted to the ICU due to leukimia! What an unlucky thing to happen. Haven't unlucky thing stopped yet? Why is it still going on? Why must we face trouble all the time?

Tomorrow, I have test for BOI 103, Cellular Biochemistry but I haven't really study since busy with WUS 101. In addition, I have an oral presentation to give tomorrow. I haven't practiced well enough. Should I just go spontaneous again? That is too risky. Anyway, Hope to do well and may God bless the friend who is now in ICU.

1 comment:

  1. Right after I finished writing this exact post, I went back to facebook just to received news that he had left us.... May he be in peace and may his family be strong....

    ReplyDelete