Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Recall the sad moments....

Well, since I came here to USM, I had only being tired and stressed and worried about my new life that I have left the sadness just before I reach here almost forgotten(not totally but almost). Well, lets recall(why recall sadness? Because I can't let go). The death that occurs one after the other that I mentioned before I came here to USM... It didn't just end like that. Since the next death was on the day I travelled here and thus had no access to the net, I didn't post about it. It was the death of someone nearer than the previous deaths - it was my grandmother. Her sickness was to bad, she left us on the very day I left for USM. It was on the 1st of July.... I can still remember the date very well.... I hoped that once July starts, every sad things will end, but on the very first day of July, she left us - and I can't attend the funeral. I hope she doesn't mind that - I'm heading to further my studies. Why did all this sad feeling re-emerge? I had a long chat with a friend last night - talked about the past and all that... It brings back many sad memories(not that there aren't any good ones...just that the bad ones are quite a lot...). I can't believe all of those things happened back then. So, many things had happenned in my life. At first I resort to hiding my emotions. I became an emotionless man. I try to hold back all my emotions. I pretend to be someone else. I wear a "mask" wherever I go. I was never me. But as time passes by, I can't hold back anymore. The emotions flow out like Tsunami! I have turned out to be a very emotional person. I realised that I lack EQ up to a very devastating level. I'm at the verge of losing my EQ completely. I still wear that "mask" but I take it off more often than I did before. When life is great, I take it off but that rarely does occur but at least I occurs more than it used to. Anyway, now that I'm in USM, I start to wear the it more again. I revert back to the "masked man." I have an issue in trust. I lack the trust in others. So, I wear "mask" in front of them. There are times though that I take it off when I think I can trust them. I tried not to doubt others too much but I'm just afraid. I fear betrayal. Betrayal is a scary thing to me. That is why I don't generally trust anyone, so that my trust will not be betrayed. However, I do put quite a lot of trust on some people, and now I'm starting to feel the fear. What if it end up that they betrayed my trust? What will I do? I'm scared. I'm so lonely in life because I can't seem to trust people. I trust very few people and it is hard to meet up with people that you trust when their amount is less than the number of fingers on a hand. It's turning me into a recluse. I'm so sad... Why does this have to happen on me? I'm scared... very scared... The people amounting less that 5, if they betray me, who else can I rely on? I'm so hopeless.... Haiz... (Complaining non stop again. Sorry, emo a bit out of a sudden)

4 comments:

  1. oh,my friend...think optimistically^^
    we hv to learn many things here...
    加油

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hv been thru all dis,our loved 1 left u 1 by 1...anyway,life still nid 2 go on.im sure tat ur loved 1 ll hope 2 c u hapi.try 2 think optimistically,u ll find ur life better.if im nt like tat,i think i ll kill myself long time ago.b strong,u still gt many frens bside u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always believe that there is a bottom line to all the sadness and mishaps. Once you hit the bottom line, you are going bound back up. Nobody is going to be bad luck forever.

    People who doubt others doubt themselves more. They are so afraid to trust people because they can't trust themselves in the 1st place. They are so afraid that they are going to be hurt. If that really happens, they doubt that they will ever recover from that.
    Thus, they avoid getting hurt at all.

    They never know "avoiding" is actually more difficult than "recovering".

    So why wear a mask? Why dress in the astronaut's suit and set walls around yourself? Take them off, and just let yourself fall and get hurt.
    Dust off the sand on your knees and get back up when you have done feeling sad.
    You will remember how you fell and how you got up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all~ I'll try to stand back up and hopefully soon. Being down all the time really isn't doing me much good. It's clouding my judgements.

    ReplyDelete