Saturday, October 26, 2013

Surprise~

Hello Earthlings~~

I'm back after a long period of hibernation but trust me, I'll go back to hibernation faster than any of you could imagine.

Anyway, this short blog today is inspired by a link a lab senior showed me today. It's a manual on how to use the library website of the university I'm currently enrolled in. (If you do not know which university I'm from and thus do not get to see the stuff I'll tell you later, I'm sorry. I'd like it more if people work to satisfy their curiosity rather than me giving them all the fishes.)

So, the thing is, my "matric card" from this exact blog, was used in that manual. I was like seriously, why take my card and it was edited too. Not the original card. Anyway, that's all earthlings, aliens gotta fly~ Au revoir~~~~

1 comment:

  1. The photo too handsome.... Hence they cannot resist but just took n used it.....lol

    ReplyDelete