Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Enough!

Greetings earthlings dear readers, it has been a while since I blogged didn't I? I was planning to stop because I guess it's time to return to my real planet am just pure lazy. Anyway, I'm back today not for any good reason.... As usually, my blogs are mostly rants, complains and stuff.... I wonder if there's anything nice at all in this blog.... Of course not! I'm an alien pessimist after all. Mwahahahahaiz....

Okay, back to today's post....

Lately, I've been seeing some posts on facebook (yes, I have a facebook, like what? An alien pessimist can't have a facebook account? I can just use a fake human ID!) which well irritates me.... yes irritate.... I get irritated easily.... One of my hidden identity that I keep well err hidden(I said that already didn't I? T.T).... Anyway, I'm not gonna say what it(it? just one? actually it is a collection of posts but I collectively regard them as one RUBBISH POST!) is about because it might irritate others as well later.... I just did didn't I? Oh well, an alien pessimist never learns his manner~

Erm, in the end, it doesn't even matters~~~ (SMASH!)
Sorry, got carried away with some song by linkin park... Anyway, what I wanted to say was in the end, I just can't stand it anymore.... All those complains from others(erm ya, I complain a lot too, I'm guilty T^T). Well, I don't actually mind at first but seriously? One after another they started posting sharing posts from someone they don't even know, of stuff which they don't even know the validity of, and point fingers all around, accusing people whom they don't even know whether those people are indeed guilty or not. 

Seriously, people, grow up. Sure, at times, it looked so real but in the end we are not sure of the truth! People wrote those, and people are imperfect making them capable of lies and deceit. We, who has no first hand knowledge of the case will always receive news mixed with belacan, ikan pusu, kangkung, perencah ayam adabi(by no means am I saying that the perencah ayam adabi is not tasty, it is and by no means am I doing them a free promotion) and many other toppings and flavours, not the actual thing. So, before we start blaming around, try to find out the truth, not by running through posts around the internet, those might be lies as well, the best is to find the actual people involve, get solid prove, then start making any statement you want.

Pointing fingers at each others are pointless. Doraemon would be jealous because he had no finger(wait, what? He does? I'm sorry Doraemon for the discrimination). Taking about discrimination, PLEASE(or should I say that as puh-lease? sounds like police... oh well, you know what I meant)!!!! Enough with the racial fights. You want to have a race? Go down to the track and run as fast as you can! Seriously, living in a multiracial country, the best way to survive an develop is by trusting each other, helping each other, respecting each other and regard each other as the same as all of us.... as human beings(erm, but I'm an alien tho') Then, only Earth won't be taken over by aliens like me when humans kill each other we can prosper....

Guess that's all for today. I'm going back to my planet lazy again. Bye. 

P.s. The belacan and stuff are foods in case you wonder but I guess my readers would know cause.... I only have a handful of readers which are acquaintance and friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment