Monday, August 22, 2011

Lets party~~

My apologies Earthlings, I've been extremely lazy as of late. Things had been happening. An uncle of mine had went on an outstation trip. As a result, every morning, I had to babysit a nephew of mine until noon whereby he will leave for school. Actually, there weren't much to do with him. Just had to keep an eye on him and make sure he's not watching television or playing games. Then get him to bath on time, prepare him lunch (just fried eggs everyday), and make sure he's ready to go when my cousin comes back from work to fetch him to school.

So, if he wasn't much of trouble, then what's taking my time? Were I just being lazy? Partially. Well, just as my uncle left for the trip, on the same day, I received a call from the school. My assistance is required to photocopy question papers for the coming test. The previous worker had left to continue his study in GIATMARA. Thus, I'm temporarily working at school as a photocopy boy. As such, in the morning, I'm busy with my nephew and in the afternoon, busy with photocopies. That left me with only night time. But as you may have know from my previous post, at night, I have classes. So.... That's how I turn from extra free to extra busy. Ironic? Maybe. Well, now that my uncle is back, the test had ended, and the classes coming to and end as well, I'm suddenly very free again.

Oh well, I've been taking craps for two whole paragraph! Anyway, this post has deviated from the previous few. I haven't finish with the song post yet but those post had been interrupted to bring you all this news! This particular post is about party! So, lets get into it.(I'm beating around the bush again it seems, that's one of my numerous weaknesses in essays said my English teacher back in secondary school, seems like I still have that problem now).

So, last Monday i.e. 15th August 2011, I had a party with my friends. There were just seven of us though since most of my friends had different holidays from us. Anyway, we gathered at my son's(surely by now you all know he's not my real son) house and cooked a whole lot of meals. I'm not much of a photographer but here's what I had managed to take.
Hotdogs with eggs~
Bean curd~
Long beans~
Chicken soup with corns
The whole thing
Master chef of the day~ My daughter~ XD
House owner~ My son~ CX
Dish washer(joking)~ My bestfriend~ =)
The posers~ My daughter(sitting) and my friendly rival~ >.<
All together~ My messy hair.... @.@

After a hearty meal, we played games. It was super exciting and funny. We laughed til I almost had a heart attack. I'm already old see. I have 6 kids. I can feel my bones cracking. (joking) Oh, courtesy to my son's lil bro who ain't my son for taking the group photo of us. It was a delightful night. I had lots of fun and it feels kinda sad that after this we have little chance to meet again. Everyone's busy with U-life.

Well, that ain't the only party. There's another the following Saturday i.e. 20th August. It was my aunt's birthday party. It was fun but not as fun as the former. It's just a week, but I missed it already. If just time could really be frozen and we could stay in that moment for a little bit longer. Anyway, life had to go on, so... that's all folks~ Stay tune for the next post which I don't even know when it will be~~

2 comments: